Register    Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » 77 Lost Worlds

Post subject: Re: Products and Links
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:55 am 
Lance Corporal - E3
Lance Corporal - E3

Well, no. lol, its past February now. I was side tracked with push the Anthology out but I am VERY close to finishing those modules. Its tax time in the US so I will be working to complete them over the next two weeks. I am considering making the surface adventure a free full scale adventure module in PDF form for a limited time.

I hate missing announced deadlines. The cavern adventures had to be written a little. The first in that line will be released as ET4 : Beneath the Valley of the dead which will lead to caverns beyond the lunar resort. This one is about 70% complete as I write this. I have a smaller "Caverns" adventure which connects to the Winter Wolf story line that will be another free PDF download in early summer.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:19 pm 
Lance Corporal - E3
Lance Corporal - E3

Surface is nearly done. The Lunar Caverns will come out right after the release of ET4 "Beneath the Valley of the Dead" which connects to the Lunar Caverns. I Expect Surface and ET4 to be out in June. The Lunar Caverns will be a much larger offering in late summer.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:03 am 
Site Admin

Stephen,

I loved the Winter Wolf story and can't wait to see Surface and Caverns. This system is shaping up brilliantly in the way of expansions, support and back story. You don't see many small companies able to do this!

Craig J. Brain

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:22 am 
Lance Corporal - E3
Lance Corporal - E3

I am just finished the Vector short story for The Blasted Earth Anthology due out in two months. Surface is 95% complete and is my weekend project before I dive into Winter Wolf part 2. Its going to be a weekend full of writing.

Board index » 77 Lost Worlds