Register    Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » Admin

Post subject: Where'd the other forums go?
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:50 pm 
Site Admin

Unfortunately,

My host stats show that we've been getting some unusual visits. That is, somebody repeatedly trying to access restricted pages trying to gain access to the forums by logging on as me (repeatedly) and failing.

I've decided to beef up the security on this site again, hopefully to deter whoever that individual may have been.

On the up side, registered members can access all the same material that they could before, and they will also get exclusive access to some of the upcoming freebies (such as the one I just put in the Adventures topic today).

Regards,

Craig J. Brain

Post subject: Re: Where'd the other forums go?
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:25 pm 
Lance Corporal - E3
Lance Corporal - E3

Well that really blows!

Dagnabit, I'm sure it must be those Mutant turtles - not the teenage ninja kind, but the full kick ass MA types with all available mutations!!!

:shock:

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax, Men & Magic

"By the pricking of my thumbs, Something wicked this way comes:" ~ Macbeth

Post Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:06 am 
Master Sergeant - E8
Master Sergeant - E8

Rhuvein,
I just wanted to thank you for your top ten mention of MA and GW on the Troll Lord post. I owe you a favor, you just have to ask.

James M. Ward

Metamorphosis Alpha 1e rules reprint.
The Eldritch Enterprises DriveThru Page

Post Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:49 am 
Lance Corporal - E3
Lance Corporal - E3

JamesMWard wrote:
Rhuvein,
I just wanted to thank you for your top ten mention of MA and GW on the Troll Lord post. I owe you a favor, you just have to ask.

James M. Ward

Heck, you're welcome Jim. I think it's one of those "what goes around, comes around" situes - i.e. me reading the old boards, and seeing people like Craig and all the other forum members supporting and posting about the great game of MA.

And of course, Gary talked about MA quite a bit in his Q&A forums and so, even though I'm late to the game, so to speak - I'm happy to tell others who haven't yet played MA.

OK - favor ~ if I get a chance to play in your MA game again, can my android have a patron saint or deity to help him not destroy his self. Perhaps a powerful mutant android that somehow increased his own intelligence and power and now seeks to raise other androids to . . ultimately save the humans and win the game. My android could jack into the computer terminal and "pray" (communicate) and receive knowledge, wisdom and inspiration (access codes to the weapons locker) in return!!

:D

"Enjoy a 'world' where the fantastic is fact and magic really works!" ~ Gary Gygax, Men & Magic

Post Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:35 am 
Master Sergeant - E8
Master Sergeant - E8

OK - favor ~ if I get a chance to play in your MA game again, can my android have a patron saint or deity to help him not destroy his self. Perhaps a powerful mutant android that somehow increased his own intelligence and power and now seeks to raise other androids to . . ultimately save the humans and win the game. My android could jack into the computer terminal and "pray" (communicate) and receive knowledge, wisdom and inspiration (access codes to the weapons locker) in return!!

JMW: hmmmmmmmm, no. I will give you a force field ring that will stop the first three things that would kill you out right. Apparently I'm going to Troll Con in July as their Guest of Honor, the janitor must have been busy that week. Hope to see you then.

James M. Ward

Metamorphosis Alpha 1e rules reprint.
The Eldritch Enterprises DriveThru Page

Post Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:33 am 
Lance Corporal - E3
Lance Corporal - E3

JamesMWard wrote:
a force field ring that will stop the first three things that would kill you out right.

Fantastic!! :)

Actually, I'll see you in 3 weeks at Gary CON and I hope to be at the LGGC as well.

That's excellent that you'll be the Guest of Honor at Troll CON. I would love to add that CON to my list - we'll see how the economy/future treats us.

[I see Luke is very much hoping you'll run MA at GaryCON - count me in if there's room!]

Rhu/Ross. :D

Post Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:35 am 
Sergeant - E5
Sergeant - E5

MA and GW have ALWAYS been in MY top FIVE... ;)

Board index » Admin