Register    Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » Admin

Post subject: James M. Ward and Gamma World
 Post Posted: Sun May 08, 2016 9:55 am 
Master Sergeant - E8
Master Sergeant - E8

Gamma World
It was the first apocalypse role playing game and I'm proud to have designed it with some TSR help. It is no longer mine in that there are lots of versions out there that I had nothing to do with. If you like the latest versions that is fine as the entire concept of rpgs is to have fun.

The 77 LOST WORLDS is my latest apocalypse rpg. I threw in a lot of new gaming concepts and so far it's receiving good reviews. I write product for it all through the year. I just finished a Roaring 20s adventure on the moon. Right now I'm working on a blasted Earth adventure where 300 years ago aliens tried to subdivide the world and only just failed.

My point with this note is that the Game of Gamma World is growing up without me now. That is fine by me. I think it is amazing that a game has lived to be almost 40 years old and still being played.

James M. Ward

Metamorphosis Alpha 1e rules reprint.
The Eldritch Enterprises DriveThru Page

Post subject: Re: James M. Ward and Gamma World
 Post Posted: Thu May 12, 2016 12:39 am 
Lance Corporal - E3
Lance Corporal - E3

Gamma World has indeed gained a life of its own over the years some good versions some not so good. GW will always be a special thing for me, it was the first non AD&D rpg I played and we had great fun with it.

For those interested in the Lost 77 Worlds Post Apocalyptic RPG, there is a forum here, our website is http://77worlds.com, and we are on facebook as 77 Worlds RPG.

Board index » Admin